- i'm out of school for a couple of weeks before summer semester starts & i'm feeling overwhelmed by how much free time i have even though i know it's only for a short time.
- i'm at a creative crossroad & i don't know what i need to change but i'm trying to allow myself the patience to figure my feelings out about my art.
- all i want to do is adventure and explore new places & breathe in fresh air.
- inspiration is overwhelming lately & i am struggling with comparing myself to others while wanting to bring something fresh and uniquely me to the table.
- i can't stop drinking iced coffee. ( needing an intervention )
- i shot a roll of b&w film in yosemite last weekend & it reminded me of just how much i miss the darkroom, hopefully i can sneak back in this fall if i take studio lighting.
- i spent the afternoon with my sister the other day & i miss her living close to home & spending girl time, just us whenever we wanted.
- looking forward to stamping the shit out of my get to work book & hoping it will keep me straight this summer between work/school/& adventures.
- daydreaming about exploring is keeping me from accomplishing much these free days but i'm hoping writing it all out helps.