11.23.2016

OCTOBER // KP





happy fall y*all.
// are you guys ready for thanksgiving? i had class on halloween so i am ready for real holiday time. i can't wait to cook. it seems like this time of year always brings out the side of me that wants to be in the kitchen making & less at my desk making. staying in bed has been a battle as well, but... with October's SHOP UPDATE i finally got myself making. what can i say... those new alphas & the cute sweater reminded me how much i love fall. i decided to document my everyday photos & what this season looks like for me right now leaving out all the homework & 'blahs'... i tried to focus more on the faves. 

"people are always telling you that change is a good thing..." -Kathleen Kelly, You've Got Mail.

// change is hard but, i have been taking note of how the season doesn't mind & the leaves just keep falling gracefully. i'm gonna try to be more like the leaves haha. graceful isn't a term i use for myself often.. can i walk without tripping, damn, but i am trying to be a bit more on top of things. school feels like it's trying to kill me sometimes but it's nothing a few deep breaths, some photos, a craft day or friends can't cure. at least campus is sorta beautiful this time of year... 



// i love the photo i took of one of the buildings at school framed by this crazy overhanging canopy of leaves i walk under everyday. with this layout i wanted to document the coffee that helps me survive & some of the new clothes i treated myself to for this season, hello cute pleather jacket. just a typical school week but it's nice to have those daily things to look back on from this season of my life. 
...
// if you read this far, you deserve a big fancy latte yourself. have a good thanksgiving & don't forget to check out THE SHOP tomorrow for some epic early black Friday deals. if i were you i would set an alarm.. these stamps go FAST & if you do miss out DON'T EVEN worry because the shop update for November is gonna be the most magical thing. 

xo.

4 comments:

  1. Love your pages as always <3 They are always so magical and... my kind of dreamy mood.
    I don't know what happened to you on October but... Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much, it always means a lot to me. xo

      Delete
  2. oh, Kari... you are magic. Love your work as always. Gorgeous photos and your attention to detail is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line ...